Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

My Own Private Silent Hill


If there's one franchise that has excited me and disappointing me. it's Silent Hill. I've played almost all of them but only the first three have been really good. Though some of the others had some cool moments, none of them captured the feeling of the old ones. I hear the last one is not so bad, as soon as I have my PS3 back I'll give it a try.
Anyway, I've been thinking about a new game. I would keep only a few things from the series and try something new. I want to mix some of the old horror elements with some Murakami bizarre stuff. I'll go further into details next update.
I've relied heavy on photo's this time. Still, I tried to really create something new with them, maybe I'll post a progress .gif sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment